Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Navy - A Force for Global Good

Here's a screen shot of the current U.S. Navy website. In case you're one of those old-timers who think that the armed forces should be used to "defend" the United States and not the entire world.

I feel like I'm living in a horrible sci-fi movie and can't change the channel. If you're new to this site, or wondering where I'm going with this, check out my disarmament post here. Also consider what we've been studying concerning the money changers that run the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the Bank of International Settlements. With their counterfeit money, they've been able to build up this military with the support of the American people who live under the delusion that their military is going to protect them from tyranny. Meanwhile, Mexican gangs armed by that same United States Government wreak havoc on the Southwestern US. There's a reason why Jesus Christ went ape on the money changers and there's a reason that the Bible gives us hope with the following verse:
And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

-Micah 4:3
Learning war is an active phrase I gleaned there. If you've been following my Wall St. and Bolshevik series, we're learning that certain events were set into motion. It would not at all surprise me to further learn that certain persons have been "learning" how to keep war going as it is the most profitable business in the history of the world.

Anyway, let's cheer up!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking this morning about the Moneychangers and the connection to our day. It would be nice to have a leader with the courage to clean the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Ron Paul has been grilling these Treasury and Fed people about what money really is. It's kind of humorous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails