Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, July 11, 2011

1973 Prophecy Coming True?

Saw this great sermon over at the Gerald Celente Fan Blog. It was taped in 1973 by Rev. David Wilkerson who died in a car crash just this past spring. Pastor Wilkerson was the founder of Times Square Church in NYC, whose sermons by Pastor Conlon I have really enjoyed. I'm always suspicious of those who say they got a word from God, but the Bible does say :

“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. --Acts 2:17



Remember this preached in 1973 and written down in his book, The Vision

Of course, God's prophet is always 100% accurate, so always keep that in mind. The key punchline from this sermon is God has Everything under Control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails