Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Voter Fraud Bonanza

I haven't checked his figures, but it seems about right. Here is investigative reporter Greg Palast telling you how the world really works.



Just to recap, Obama had his ACORN and his 112-year-old die hard fans. Mitt Romney's people have made strategic voting machine purchases. This is all on top of what he did during the primary, the shenanigans of which are now the thing of legend. I wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney if he were the last man on earth because of that. He's a bankster owned empty suit and will not do a thing to benefit the average citizen. If the banksters want martial law, he will dutifully sign the EO.

I like to stay on the big picture, because I don't like to waste my time with stuff that doesn't matter a hill of beans. While everyone engages in the tribal fun of voting for the bankster candidate of their  choice, I amuse (not really amusement, though) with watching what is going on in the background, which is the real news.
Update: Ben Swann covers the voting machine problem succinctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails