Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, August 4, 2012

RNC Delegate Tells Mitt How it Is

Here is Daniel Rufty, veteran and RNC Tampa Delegate 'splaining to Mitt the State of the Race:



He also divulges what he learned about the media in Green room in the thread under this vid at the Daily Paul:


I was kind of hanging out backstage for about an hour after the interview with some journalist. I asked them why did the media marginalize RP in the primaries. I was expecting a defensive answer of, "oh we tried to find out what he was doing etc." , but I got a different answer. They explained that every time they would do an interview about RP the editors would not show it. So they inadvertently stopped covering him because none of those interviews made it to air. They kind of thought it was weird, but their main focus was to get their interviews on the air, and RP interviews never made it. Many of the journalist said they voted for RP in the primaries. I got a few of their contacts and some even said they would go to the GOP conventions next year and support our efforts. Liberty is universal and every where I go I find people that think exactly like I do. I am glad to be apart of this revolution.

1 comment:

  1. A very wise young man!

    rM, please come by today and read my guest post by Chryl pass. It won't help you with your problem you talked about the other day in Tennessee; but it might help you to know that there are people out there fighting the good fight on Agenda 21.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails