Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All You Need to Know

Is on this flyer:

Henry Kissinger????? Yeah, he's in the pocket. 
But, but, Obama!!!!
Please watch this and tell me who's writing their scripts, because they're both IDENTICAL!!!!




If you think you're going to hold Mitt Romney "accountable" to the conservative agenda, you are dreaming, licking shroooms, or just rocking yourself back and forth saying "it'll be ok, it'll be ok".

He doesn't answer to you. You're not going to "JFK" him should he deviate from the bankster's agenda. When it comes between a stern scolding and bullet in the head, they'll take the scolding every time.

You guys know I'm right, whether you admit it or not.

4 comments:

  1. Would I want Romney to join my church without repenting of his sins and denouncing Mormonism? No. Would I vote for him locally for dog catcher? No. I sure won't vote for him or Obama for president. Many will say that not voting for him is the same as voting for Obama. I say we are never ask of God to vote for the lesser of two evils. Look at "yourself". Is there not some moral line in the sand or standard that you are willing to take to reject sin and evil? Then "you" are the problem, not me. When Israel of old backslide into sin, one way God punished them was by putting bad leaders over them. America deserves what it gets until it truly repents and that starts with each individual citizen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, said pastor!

      I probably don't bring up the Mormon issue as much as I should. It's no joke that they worship a false Christ and are on a broad path to hell. "If any man shall add to this Word, I shall unto him the plagues written therin". It couldn't be more clear.

      Voting for the lesser of two evils is voting out of fear in disobedience to the Lord Jesus who said "fear not, for I have overcome the world". In fact, he said "fear not" more than anything else in the New Testament.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails