Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Your Mitt Moment of Zen

Thanks to a fellow DPer we have this classic. Just so you know, I'm a tough audience, but this made me crack up. As the guy who found this vid said,

Romney is so rich he pwns himself 


enjoy

Don' those people look thrilled to sing it proud for the approved Goldman Sachs candidate!

Here's a little pic I swiped from the CL:
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails