Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ron Paul on What is Coming

While Romney and Obama are trying desperately to show how different they are, Ron Paul has some sage advice about economic collapse.

6 comments:

  1. I have a video up today that you might enjoy, rM. It fits with Ron Paul's message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool video, like the reverb in the sound. Made me feel like I was back in school watching a filmstrip reel.

      Delete
  2. If anyone other than a fraud like Pope Ron Paul had said it, it might be worth listening to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuckie, you disappoint me. Why didn't you visit my blog on Halloween with your troll costume on?

      Delete
    2. Does that, in your imagination, make Pope Ron Paul less of a fraud? The idolatry he inspires in weak minded people is sickening.

      Delete
    3. Using taunting language obviously shows me your "superior" intelligence. It's totally obvious to me now that Ron Paul is a fraud because you phrased it thusly.

      How much are they paying you at conintelpro HQ?

      I will note that unlike pure RP sychophants I called his campaign out on their Benedict Arnold sell-outs (Trygve Olson, Jesse Benton). I do appreciate RP his record in Congress and his unwavering allegience to his oath of office.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails