Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope wherever you are, you have a great day. I know that my posts only serve to remind everyone how messed up the world is, but today is a day that we remember that there are lots of wonderful things to be thankful for. I am thankful to my regular readers who tune in for I slap together between homeschooling, cleaning, cooking, and nagging.

Pretend that there is a cool thanksgiving picture right here. I can't get the pictures to come up on the tablet for some reason.

I guess I need to get back to it...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails