Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sensitivity Training - Brainwashing our Common Sense Away

It's time for a filmstrip! Who wants to turn it? This little nugget of knowledge was made by G. Edward Griffin in 1969. This is a "vintage" explanation of mass psychology at work. You will learn about sensitivity training and how it is used to create a narcissistic society using Pavlovian conditioning techniques. The description of sensitivity training being so mentally tortuous reminded me of this interview by Charlotte Iserbyt describing the sensitivity training that teachers had to endure. You will also learn about the action-reaction dynamic wherein a problem is created and the elites rush in to solve the problem with a law. Eventually, you get to the point where you live in a police state. Considering that this was made 40 years ago, it truly is prophetic. The rapid moral decline of America over the last 50 years makes perfect since when you analyze who has been in charge of the media and educational system. Regular reader of this blog know who I'm talking about.


2 comments:

  1. I never got to be the one to turn it. :-( Then they got those fancy new disc things. Not CD's. The things that came before that. I'm older 'n dirt, as my MIL says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got to turn it either. I now know that the teacher probably gravitated toward the kid who would throw spit balls in the dark to keep him out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails