Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Specimens of Stubbornness

That's a Paul supporter for ya. You don't fight Leviathan, and then roll over a vote for one of its employees (Romney). The heathen rage, and nation rises against nation, etc. is all part of something very, very epic. When you start researching the economic, political, and spiritual sources you find yourself facing something monstrously evil and foretold. Having been in a microcosm of our collective national situation in a small church - I know what it is not to give up  -EVER. You don't back down in the face of evil, and you don't compromise. Trust me, when you do, it just prolongs the problem. The serpent is subtle an beguiling, but the process of collectivization is coming to a point where it can no longer be disguised.  You are only fooling yourself if you think that going along with Romney is going to change one iota of this 100 year long communist takeover. You've got to get your attitude on, such as:




T-Mot lays it one the line:



This one here is awesome:



 The Era of Compromise is over RINOS, MIC supporters, globalists, et al. You've totally lost the younger demographic due to a complete overload of communism, yes communism you bunch of traitors.


3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with slowing the communist takeover down a bit.

    ABO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kick and scream if the bad man is trying to shove you in a car, I always say.

      Delete
    2. I'll kick and scream until election day, then I'm going to vote against every democrat I can identify, starting with oBAMa.

      Ron Paul's not going to be coming to the party in 2012. I did what I could to make it happen. I cast my one vote in Ohio for RP. All I can do.

      Oblabber is going to get a negative vote from me regardless who is on the main other party ticket.

      I will work to influence voters to continue to put Tea Party people in place until they either proves themselves as worthless as the two main parties or I take my last breath, but I will oppose democrats at each and every opportunity. Not being able to vote for the ideal candidate doesn't deter me.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails