Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mitt's A&E Biography Special

As performed by one Mr. Leonard Nimoy.
It truly is funny because it's based around reality.



My favorite part was when the local businessman who chose to invest in Mitt was revealed to be someone that dissed Barry Goldwater and the grassroots some fifty years ago. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

2 comments:

  1. When he says he is a conservative, is a big lie. I wondered where chicken little was during the Vietnam War, riding his bicycle in gay Paree. It's a shame we get more truth from Jon Stewart than FOX News.
    One Vietnam Veteran Against Romney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails