Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mike of Classic Liberal - Are you OK?

The Classic Liberal is down.
If you're reading this Mike, comment and let us know what's going on!


Update: Back up and at them. Whew!

2 comments:

  1. Ooops! I've been making some small changes and tweaks to the site here and there, so I ran a script on my database and got it wrong, which resulted in my account being suspended for "causing a high load on the server."

    Amateur coder (who thinks otherwise) and shared hosting can make for a dangerous pair. Thanks for looking out for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you haven't been reeducated somewhere! That's a relief!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails