Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That's My Congressman!

Around here, some of us were wishing that Jimmy Duncan would be more of a louder voice in Washington for freedom issues. Well today he made Drudge, calling out Michael Chertoff on the floor of the House. I've written about this, but the Washington Examiner has some even more in-depth information on following the money around these scanners. Here's the speech:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails