Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, May 24, 2010

I Did Not Vote for this Man

That's right. I voted for democrat, Bob Tuke over Lamar, because I'd rather have my liberal straight up and not wearing an R by his name.
But the truth is the federal government probably doesn't have the capacity to do that. I think we ought to allow the administration, working with the government and others, to do its best to clean it up and make our verdict about the blame later. SCHIEFFER: But would you favor taking over BP if that became necessary? ALEXANDER: Sure. That's up to the president to decide. Under the law, we know who pays. That's BP. They're the responsible party. And we know who's managing the federal effort. That's the Coast Guard. But under the law, the federal government can take it over if they choose."

Tennesseans have got to stop elected pretty boy globalists disguised as conservatives. The ruse is wearing thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails