Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm Really LIking Altfeed

I'm beginning the process of tightening this blog up and "getting on top of it". But I'd like to take a moment and share with you a site called Altfeed, an aggregration site that pulls together a lot of alternative media and libertarian sites. At a glance, you can check out a lot of your favorite spots such as Lew Rockwell, Mox News, the Colbert Report, ZeroHedge, etc.

Check it out!


http://altfeed.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion! It seems we can never get enough aggregator sites - there is a lot to cover and each has their own character.

    Oh! Thank you for the link in your sidebar, I just saw it. I will reciprocate post-haste! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, I'm just trying to reboot my blogging efforts by saying hey to all my followers that have blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also check out http://harvestmoonnews.com , news aggregator as well as original articles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails