Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, February 17, 2012

Talk Radio Smack-down Hilarity

This is the funniest dang thing I've heard in a long time. I'm going to have to sit down and write down some of these one-liners. They're real zingers.

The story is in the video: long story short, the Clear Channel Toledo affiliate decided not to renew Mark Levin when his contract expired. He didn't take that too well, and well, emailed while hot under the collar, prompting a response by the radio director of the Toledo affiliate, Brian Wilson, personal friend to all the big names in the liberty movement and buddy can he write a smack-down email.

Just so those of you who are following the soap opera known as reality on planet Earth know, Mark Levin is funded by heir to the Mellon fortune, Richard Scaife, who bankrolled his Landmark Legal Foundation I would assume being the wealthiest guy on the board.  Mark Levin supports policing the world foreign policy I suspect because Richard Scaife is highly invested in defense contractors.




This is so classic:
'As an obscure philosopher once wrote "beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once, and you'll suck forever"... suck on mark, suck on, and I say that with all due respect.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails