Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Overload: It was bound to happen...

Combine infinite source of new-to-me information, ADD, and a mind that won't shut off and you've got a big case of overload.


So many posts percolating, so little time. I guess it's time to get out the spiral notebook and prioritize. This is what I'm thinking:

Star Trek analogy posts:

  • The Gamesters of Triskellion: Earth Edition
  • The Tholian Web of Regulation
  • Bearded Spock Universe - Upside Down and Inside out
  • The Cloud People - The Elites


Retro-blogging posts:

  • Posts mined from Wilson's eLibrary where the banksters use him like a cheap date
  • More suspicious deaths from the 1910-140 period
  • The Mark Levin - Richard Scaife connection
  • The seed money for the Heritage and other conservative organizations - (No one is above suspicion anymore. After all this time and we have got no where with turning things around, I suspect bankster co-option.)

Book-blogging posts:

  • Review of The Grand Chessboard
  • Review of Blackwater
  • Finishing FDR Series
  • Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler - (which is spooky as all get out)
Personality posts:
  • Meet Your Elites
  • Historical figures, influential yet lesser known types
Big Idea posts:
  • American Exceptionalism -What it Is and What it Ain't
  • Mass Manipulation - The Delphi Technique
  • Amateurs talk about strategy, experts talk about logistics - military nuts and bolts
  • Lucis Trust - United Nations - the Antichrist cometh
So anyway, you can see why I'm overloaded!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, good grief. My head just exploded looking at that list!

    This book has helped me: 4 Weeks To An Organized Life With AD/HD by Jeffrey Freed

    In true ADD manner I sat here scrolling through Amazon looking for the book since I couldn't remember the title. Weird? You betcha, considering the stupid book was sitting on the table RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!! AND I KNEW THAT!!

    Oy vey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mind is much more energetic than mine at this point. I like the Star Trek picks. I'd have maybe added The Body of Landru

    I also agree that all commercial 'Spread the Conservative Word' voices and organizations such as the Heritage Foundation are all misdirection and BS.
    Send me your money, Buy my book. I'll be happy to tell you what an A oblabber is and how stupid and mindless the Liberals are. What is accomplished? Getting you to part with your money is all. Never sent a dime to this or politics and never will;, because if the voting public isn't sufficiently motivated to stand up for their Liberty, it all of waste of fricken time. And money of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, brother, Landru, how could I have missed that one?

    These political organizations are just as you describe, stirring the $#(@ pot and making a stink, but not effectively reducing government anywhere one iota.

    Unfortunately the voting public is stupider than we can possibly fathom and we're trapped on the same sinking boat with them, trying to convince them to play 3d chess, when all they can handle is pong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails