Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Honest Mistakes from the MSM

This great vid was compiled by a fellow DPer and really puts the manipulation in focus for you with some humorous touches to make it go down easier. Remember that all of the Big Media in this country is owned by a cartel of six corporations, so stop assuming any autonomy of action on their part. Remember how I showed you that the Big Media is hugely interlocked with the Defense Contractors and the Bailout Banks? Gee, I wonder why they would want to put the kibosh on Dr. Paul? At the end of this video, RP acknowledges this fact in a statesman-like way.



If Ron Paul is unelectable, it's because if he were to get past the MSM cone of silence gauntlet, then they'll just Diebold his behind. That's no excuse to lay down, however. I say make them steal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails