Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Linked by the Ron Paul Campaign!!

Awhile back I wrote about Newt Gingrich's Reverend Wright wherein I cite a New American article that exposed Newton Leroy's love for Alvin Toffler, an anti-Constitutionalist.
I checked the sitemeter this morning to find a link from Ron Paul 2012.

huh?

I went to the official Ron Paul 2012 site, and under the Paulitical Ticker by Jack Hunter I find a link to this humble little blog in the ongoing and never-ending series: Why Newt Gingrich is not a Conservative:
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/17/newt-gingrich-is-not-a-conservative-pt-12/

I had to click on it several times to convince myself it was for real!

wow, just wow.
This is the kind of thing that makes you want to be a one-person sign wave!

Small time bloggers, you never know when greatness will link to you!!
And over on The Daily Paul, I've made it into the  Top Topic category!!

The whole reason I started blogging was so that I can live without regrets. I keep researching and using my first amendment rights so that I might not be accused of being one of the silent good people that did nothing. Ask yourself, what are you doing to educate those around you about the dangers of central banking and concentrated power? If I can do this, you can do something.

This New Years, make a resolution to do something for liberty!!!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your link from the Paul Campaign. I'm not really surprised. You have some of the best content out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry,
    I always try to add a little more to what I find on the net to clue myself into what's going on.
    I don't get much traffic, however, so I was a little surprised about being noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, RM. I got linked at The Daily Paul when I wrote my endorsement of Ron Paul and my blog went simply crazy with visitors and comments. It kept me hopping, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails