Well, it looks like we're stuck in the same place, only this time the Elites through their CIA-reared buddy boy Obama are hitting pedal to the medal with a carbon tax. But instead of pondering all that this illegitimate, corrupt executive could do to us, let's stop and think about how a guy like this could win reelection.
- As much as conservatives like to tout that they love America more than liberals do and are smarter than liberals, I really don't see it as much as they want to believe it. They tend to cocoon themselves in their FoxNews/talk radio info bubbles and start believing the propaganda that's been tailor made just for them. I've written here how I came to get out of that bubble and began doing my own research. The reality that Rush and others were presenting did to match up with what I was witnessing.
- The big picture is not seen or acknowledged by conservatives. While liberals don't think five minutes into the future, an average Republican truly doesn't understand what drives politics and power in this nation. Because of this faulty understanding, they are unable to comprehend to what degree politicians are on the take and the massive collusion going on unreported by mainstream news.
- Expanding on the big picture, while the Federal Reserve is now at least spoken about, conservatives tend to treat it as they do the host of other wedge issues the Establishment has us argue about in a compartmentalized way. However, EVERYTHING we dislike about the federal government is made possible by the Fed. Truly, most conservatives just gloss over it because they don't understand the significance. Hence, the popularity of Herman Cain, former Fed employee and also a clueless conservative.
- The one faction of the Republican Party that was totally conversant in all things Fed, could rattle off in detail the last 100 years of American history with respect to cartel capitalism and fiat money was the Ron Paul faction. Because they declined to go along with the "blood and swash" attitude regarding foreign policy (which was due to their knowledge of war profiteering working hand in glove with the banksters and beginning at about the same time as the Fed) they met with great resistance by the standard Republican Party operatives. Side-note: the defense sector brings home the bacon through endless war, which has brought down civilizations throughout history. But don't tell a neocon that, we must nuke Iran!
- Romney was the last choice of the Republican base and everyone knows it. At the beginning of the primary season, the conservative battle cry was "anyone but Romney". But when the fix was obviously in, all your conventional Tea Party types lined up like good little soldiers and began supporting Romney. Despite the fact that Romney ran the pilot program for Obamacare in Massachusetts, which featured $50 abortions and signed off on official LGBT dayz at public schools.
- Feeling that they, the Ron Paul supporters, were the true champions of the Constitution, they proceeded to attempt to take the Republican Party back to the days of yore, when being a Republican meant no foreign entanglements and the most limited government possible. But the Republican Party no likey upstarts messin' with their machine.
- And you know what happened in the primary season, time and again we in the RP camp saw voting irregularities, outright temper tantrums by the Establishment, and physical assault Take Iowa for example, the 7-8 precincts where Ron Paul did well were simply not counted and then they made up a cover story to make it close between Romney and Santorum. Had those precincts counted, Ron Paul would have handily won. In South Carolina, the voting machine records from Spartanburg showed some very statistically unusual results with Ron Paul starting out in first place and then as a set number of votes were cast, Ron Paul's votes went down as Mitt Romney's went up.
- All this cheating led up the climax of cheating: the RNC in Tampa with their infamous Rule 16. This rule would have cut out the grassroots forever, allowing the incumbent president power over who gets to have influence in the GOP. The man writing the minority opinion, Morton Blackwell, was kidnapped on a bus as the vote was being decided, the driver refusing to let him get off and walk to the convention center. Then the voice vote results were typed into the teleprompter for Boehner to read robotically. Even where Ron Paul won delegates, the MC refused to say his name from the podium, saying only 3 delegates, Romney, neglecting to say 15 or whatever Ron Paul. They couldn't even mention this Congressman who served in the military and honorably in the Congress keeping his oath to the best of his ability. That was perhaps the icing on the cake.
- All these factors led to Ron Paul supporters taking the solemn "I'll never vote for Romney" oath. There was no blood involved, it was more of an internet pinky pledge. But after being maligned as potheads for pointing out that the War on Drugs is leading to a police state that will consume us all, all of liberty voters said, ya know what? Knock yourselves out-without us! CHEATERS NEVER WIN!
|Join the Caption Contest at the Daily Paul|
This is just one little example of what I'm talking about.
Romney folks had to resort to acting like my toddlers (they do the cover someone else mouth with their hand when they don't want to hear something.)
- If you haven't seen Hacking Democracy, then you really should so that you can understand that these machines can be hacked on the memory chips and leave no evidence!!! Yes, they still have dead people voting, but actually being able to program the machines in secret is a huge advantage to someone other than the people!
- The war on the human race is in full swing and it is funded by the endless, godless fiat money system. The agenda has been marching onward for 100 years in earnest. This is NOT about one administration. The agenda consists of the Communist Manifesto made real over the entire world with the banksters at the top. In my post, The Establishment: Naming Names and Tracing their Roots, I provide more than enough evidence that subversives to the Constitution have been using Fabian Socialism quite successfully for 100+ years to transform America. It didn't begin in the '60s, one could said it all began at the Tower of Babel, but that's another level. They want the human race drastically diminished. That's why they obsess over reproduction energy usage, consumption rates, etc. They want to end private property rights with Agenda 21. They have had the public school system under their control since the 1920s at least. They have had the media purchased since that time also. This is what we need to be talking about not whether or not one of their teleprompter reading puppets is going to "do anything" about the nations problems. They are hired to keep it going.
- In my state of Tennessee, our election results were released just 11 minutes after the polls closed. Please see this interview with Bev Harris who says that lots of Romney votes were never counted. The fix was in back during the primary to ensure that the bankster ball player Romney who would carry the world government agenda forward. But the fix apparently was also in to ensure that their communist player Obama would take us under global governance with a smiley face. Drones away, baby!
- Remember, Presidents aren't elected, they are selected. Until we actually talk about the fact that these voting machines are taking away our votes, and that there are domestic enemies about, we will never get anywhere.
- Evil exists and it is coming for us. Ignorance is what it feeds upon. What is your knowledge level of the things I've discussed in this post? If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you have work to do. Use this time of internet freedom to print out the evidence so that we can use in times of possible information control.
So it would appear that our election system is really, really broken. No one wants to say it, because admitting it means you have to take responsibility for that knowledge. That opens a can of worms that no one really wants to hold. We'd much rather think that at least our process still has integrity. To think that just about everything in this nation has been subverted out from under us is too horrible for most people to get their minds around and they react defensively to the deep politics discussions. The more people that wake up, the safer we will all be. Thank the Lord that the number one group of awake Americans are our soldiers and veterans.
Well, I think that concludes all my thoughts on this crazy year. Has anyone else grown politically this last year or expanded their knowledge base?