Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Judge Nap Breaks down CIA/FBI Rivalry


4 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for the anger I still feel over what happened to four brave Americans in Beghazi, I could really enjoy was is about to unfold. The piles of dirty laundry have to be enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they wanted those people to die. Not for the drama. Not out of fear. They wanted them dead for some reason and they made sure they died.

    It makes more sense than anything else being floated. While people talk about what Patraeus might say under oath, no one is considering what the dead might have said had they been compelled to testify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW: Andrew Napolitano makes think there might be a werewolf gene. I bet he looks like a grizzly bear with his shirt off. hehe Teen Wolf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails