Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Real, Manly American Police Stories




The first one comes to you from Albany, New York where some intrepid citizens are handing out flyers to "flyers" informing them of TSA Opt Out and Film Week. A PR pencilneck comes down and starts acting like some kind of power hungry little Nazi wannabe. But check out the skill and professionalism of Deputy Lenic as he assesses the situation and sides with the law, stating back to this unAmerican NWO collaborator the New York Penal Code, etc.



Gotta love it when the pencilneck asks the cameraman for his identification and he tells him is name and even spells it for him. But the little Kim Jong-Il acolyte wants his papers, and he doesn't ask please. The expression on his face is one of brute statism worn by concentration camp gas chamber operators, Joseph Stalin, and their ilk everywhere. Too much? I don't think so. If it weren't for brave men like Dpy. Lenic we'd already be on the "Last Train to Aushwitz".

In case you want to send fan mail:
Attn. Deputy Stan Lenic
Albany County Sheriff's Office
16 Eagle Street
Albany, NY 12207



 The next story comes from Arizona:

Jennifer Foster of Florence, AZ was visiting Times Square with her husband Nov. 14 when they saw a shoeless man asking for change. She writes, “Right when I was about to approach, one of your officers came up behind him. The officer said, ‘I have these size 12 boots for you, they are all-weather. Let’s put them on and take care of you.’
The officer squatted down on the ground and proceeded to put socks and the new boots on this man. The officer expected NOTHING in return and did not know I was watching*. I have been in law enforcement for 17 years. I was never so impressed in my life. I did not get the officer’s name. It is important, I think, for all of us to remember the real reason we are in this line of work. The reminder this officer gave to our profession in his presentation of human kindness has not been lost on myself or any of the Arizona law enforcement officials with whom this story has been shared.”



Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  --Matthew 25:45





11 comments:

  1. Thank God for the honest police officers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really gonna send fan mail to that officer. I LOVE it when rights are protected. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. INFOWARS is who we gotta love. They do know how to get a story. Clever, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are getting more links from Drudge and big name sites. The idea for this was Ashley Jessica's and the editor for Infowars, Paul Watson pushed it on the radio show for Thanksgiving week. I also like WeAreChanges confrontation videos.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I really needed that. I'm still reeling from the 'Conspiracy of Silence' post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess its good to balance the scary news with the good news as a matter of keeping sane.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails