Here is Ted's first video making some excellent points about the reality of our situation. I didn't expect the democrat party to be so open to the libertarian way, but Ted says its true. Case in point, the Tennessee Democrat candidate for Senate, Mark Clayton is MORE constitutional than Bob Corker the Democrat. Ted also explains why people of integrity have a hard time taking over the major parties because they have been designed that way by the bosses. I really love the diagram!
Michael Nystrom, the maestro of the Daily Paul has this breakdown of factions in the Ron Paul camp:
- The No One But Paul! faction. Two subsets:
- "Ron Paul can still actually win!"
- "I can't bring myself to vote for anyone else"
- The Vote Gary Johnson faction. Also two subsets:
- GJ can actually win!
- "Let's send a message to the GOP!"
- The I'm not voting for nobody faction. "Voting is a scam, and I refuse to be anyone's monkey."
- The Vote Romney faction. "Because Ron Paul told us to stay in the GOP."
- The Vote Obama faction. "Let's really punish the GOP!"
The whole breaking bones in Louisiana, arresting delegates in Missouri, the rampant election fraud that occurred all over the USA would seem to be coming back down on the Romney as it should.
Some of us don't have the Stockholm Syndrome necessary to vote for Romney. I had battered conservative syndrome for a long time, but after watching John McCain not take on Obama's Marxist background in 2008, I broke free and am enjoying watching politics grounded in REALITY, not spin.