Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The GOP Candidates

One artist's rendition.

It's only funny because its true!

4 comments:

  1. Saturday I'm going to be doing a post that I think will change some people's thinking on Iran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure whose face Bachmann is holding-
    for the most part-I like the cartoon---thanks-
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW-have added your site to my roll...
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carol! Have added you as well, looks like some interesting stuff over there.

    Bachmann is holding a Ron Paul mask and standing on the Constitution as she still supports the Patriot Act and out of it is growing a corn money tree symbolizing the Big Ag money.

    Will read your post shortly, Trestin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails