Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

If it seems like I've been out of pocket, it's because I've been moving myself, kids, cats, and stuff across the state. Going to go clean out the old house today, but while I'm gone, leaving you with some consistant Paul:




And did Rick Santorum just admit that Ron Paul has a deep understanding of foreign policy?
Starts at 11:00.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the heads op on the Santorum - Hannity interview---

    I homeschooled my off-spring - w/ great results-
    I know your children will come out your HS knowing the three Rs (the basics) ... and how to think logically...the sky is the limit from there --good on you!
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails