Oh, and for good measure, I've got to throw in this Rob Bell parody, because it's sooo funny.
I've been out of pocket for a few days househunting and working on moving to Middle Tennessee. So I haven't had a chance to blog, but I did notice a few things on my trip that really burned by grits. (Warning: Rant ahead..)
- I drove past a church sign that said "God bless our students and teachers in the new school year." Let's think about this a minute: why would God bless an institution where His name is not welcome? hmm? Yes, let's hand our blessings from God over to an organization designed and run by secular humanists. I'm sure it makes Him so happy. Wait, why are young people leaving the church in droves? They're being converted into the religion of secularism, huh? Go figure.
- I pick up the USA Today Establishment rag that they put outside the hotel room, which I happen to slip all over trying to keep the 2 yo from getting on the elevator without us, and I notice later an article about Rob Bell. For those of you who don't know, Rob Bell is a big leader in the emergent church movement, which is what they are calling the liberal wishy washy church these days. Anyhow the article said we might not have to worry about hell according to Pastor Bell. According to him, Hell is what we do to each other here on earth. Man, if this ain't the Great Apostasy, I don't know what is. Here is the breakdown on Bell's Heresy from Twin City Fellowship. Pretty warm where you're headed Rob, if you don't get on the straight and narrow.
- So I'm sitting in the lobby area eating my breakfast and they've got the annoying TV on. I swanee, I could hardly sit there and listen to it. Knowing what I know about the banking cartel that runs our country made Fox and Friends seem even more ridiculous than I remembered it. Plus they were talking about Rick "Merck's Man" Perry's presidential announcement.
- The number of "conservatives" going yee-hah over Perry illustrate what a dumbed down society we have truly become. The herd mentality is seen in the conservative media every bit as much as in the liberal media. When you recognize where the paychecks are coming from for these two viewpoints, it really shouldn't surprise you. I just really wish people could shift their paradigm faster and understand the root causes of what is wrong in our country - banksters.
- I hate red light cameras - big brother is watching and I don't like it.
Well, that is all for now, maybe I can get fired up and do some big-time posting soon.