Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fat Boy Morgan Gets Told How It Is

by Gerald Celente, the guy that Oprah used to have on her show years ago before crap got weird. You see, Gerald calls the trends like he sees them and stopped getting the mainstream invites when he refused to compromise his service by telling everyone that it was sunshine and roses when there was a finanical catastrophe on the horizon. 

5 comments:

  1. Call me crazy but have you noticed how many tv and info commercials and news broadcasters that have British accents? Most of the time I can't understand what they are saying but it irks me to no end. Sounds like they have a corncob up their rear end. I don't buy their products.

    Right on with Celente!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say its a psych thing, but so many Americans have no clue that we revolted against Britain, they wouldn't get it.

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've heard of Celente. He needs to be on prime time at Fox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's big in the alternative libertarian internet shows and stuff. He's always fun to listen to, I doubt Fox could handle as much truth as he dishes out.

      Delete
  3. do you think it is time to get an alternative to FOX ---other than the internet/blogs----so we can regularly view people like Celente!??!!!
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails