Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Sunday, August 5, 2012

NSA spying on everyone

Three whistleblowers speak out. You may have noticed I'm a little more  under the radar than other bloggers. My friends and family urge me to get a facebook account, but I never went for it. I've always had a hint of natural paranoia, which looks to be turning out to be a healthy thing these days. Why make it easy for them? I say make their super computer run extra do-loops tracking my IP back to my address.

http://current.com/shows/viewpoint/videos/nsa-whistle-blowers-warn-that-the-us-government-can-use-surveillance-to-see-into-your-life/

Our country is totally subvered---put that in my dossier, traitors.

I wonder what would happen if we put this incestious bunch of bankers, think tanks, and spooks info through a super computer what we'd find? Probably some seriously disturbing stuff.


A preview of a post I hope to work up in the future:
Lt. Col. Michael Aquino dressed like  Eddie Munster for the fun of  it.
Pretty wild stuff, but if you google Michael Aquino, you'll find that he is a self-vowed Satan worhipper, former Lt. Col. in the army, and former NSA employee.

Does it really surprise anyone that Lucifer, in trying to become like God per his five point plan (Isaiah 14), would use technology to become as omniscient as he can?

Yet God can just super charge the sun with a thought and fry every circuit board on planet Earth. Imagining their shocked faces as they cry out for the rocks to hide them is one of my happy thoughts. It will be ultimate happy ending to all this lawlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails