Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, January 2, 2012

Rick Santorum is Everything Wrong with the Republican Party

Once again Jack Hunter brings it on with that annoying historical record that spanks the behinds of collectivisits everywhere. You'll have to drill the memory holes deeper.


2 comments:

  1. Plus, he's got that $500 haircut thing that just bugs me. If he wasn't a politician, he'd probably be a regional or even a national for Amway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't laugh about the Amway, man. I'm pretty sure the DeVos family donates to him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails