For those of you who are trying to make sense of what is going on in our country and world, I have a few more pieces for you to consider while assembling your jigsaw:
- Chiang Kai-shek, Christian leader of China was pretty much forcibly replaced with a great deal of help from the United States State Department. Here is David Rockefeller singing the praises of Mao, the biggest mass murderer in world history, as I wrote in this post, between 50-60 million Chinese were starved and/or tortured to death:
"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." (1973)
- That pervert, Dr. Alfred Kinsey, had his work funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, who has been obsessed with population control since its inception. It makes sense that they would support undermining the family unit if their goal is dependence on the state. Many conservative sociologists have noted that with Kinsey, the sexual mores of America began to break down as mainstream (read: establishment controlled propaganda) media pushed Kinsey's ideas down Americans throats under the guise of science. It has since come out, in large part due to the work of Dr. Judith Reisman, that Dr. Kinsey paid for incest and all matter of unspeakable acts in his "research". This goes beyond conspiracies to undermine America, this is just Satan's perversion.
- In 1908, according to the minutes of The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the question was asked how to change the society of America into a more easily controlled collectivist state. How do you replace American individualism with a more regimented society? Was there anything more effective than war? The answer was no. Also on the agenda was how to completely transform our educational system, how to gain control of the State Department, and how to teach "revisionist" American history.
- The Rockefeller Foundation also supported the work of John Dewey, who worked to remove traditional and time-proven educational methods and replace them with deliberate dumbing down measures so that knowledge of our Founding and the Principles of Liberty would be forgotten, initiative to discover them would be squelched, reading levels would be deliberately lowered, etc.
A new public mind is to be created. How? Only by creating tens of millions of individual minds and welding them into a new social mind. Old stereotypes must be broken up and "new climates of opinion" formed in the neighborhoods of America.
Through the schools of the world we shall disseminate a new conception of government—one that will embrace all the activities of men, one that will postulate the need of scientific control...in the interest of all people. -- Harold Rugg (1933)
- In brief, both political parties have been compromised by the humongous amount of money that these foundations use to bribe their way to a "new and improved" society. If you are still in the mindset that liberals and democrats are the "bad guys", you're way, way behind the curve friend. As humans, we just want to know who the good guys and bad guys are so as not to think too deeply. Well, I'll give you a place to start: The Rockefeller Foundation, The Ford Foundation, the Carnegie Endowment, and The Council of Foreign Relations. Go to their websites, pull up their minutes. The Rockefeller Foundation has its minutes online from way back in 1913. See if you can dig up the others, too. Read the CFR's own magazine, Foreign Affairs to see what they're up to. Check their membership lists and advisory board lists to see who is supporting these organizations who are on record as wanting to dissolve American sovereignty and undermining the Constitution. And for the sake of our country, please, please don't support a presidential candidate who is CFR. Check their names in the list:
"If instant world government, Charter review, and a greatly strengthened International Court do not provide the answers, what hope for progress is there? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems, but it comes down essentially to this: The hope for the foreseeable lies, not in building up a few ambitious central institutions of universal membership and general jurisdiction as was envisaged at the end of the last war, but rather in the much more decentralized, disorderly and pragmatic process of inventing or adapting institutions of limited jurisdiction and selected membership to deal with specific problems on a case-by-case basis ... In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."
Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs (April 1974)
Here is a wonderful video with another great interview of the late Norman Dodd who tells you that this stuff is real. He tells us that knowledge is power. The first part of this video recounts the Foundations role in undermining the morality and society of the American people. Once again, I would get out my notebook and jot down some names for those of you serious about putting the pieces of this crazy puzzle together. Just like Sun Tzu said, you have to know your enemy as well as you know yourself if you hope to win. If you are still thinking that those lefties are behind it all, you're not going to succeed in defeating them. Lefties didn't just show up on the scene one day, they were educated to think the way they do, and their education was fully financed by these Foundations and the banksters who hide their money there. The Hegelian dialectic moves us ever closer towards our doom as we name call each other. Just as they have planned.