Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Money Masters - Must See Video

This video, referred to me a certain independent candidate for Tennessee Governor, Samuel Duck, is an education. You need a notepad and a pen and be prepared to write down some notes. This video would also be good to show older homeschoolers.

It lays out the history of the financial system of the US and the role of central banking throughout. It was made in 1996 and warned that a huge depression was coming. I particularly liked the quotes from famous Americans, you know the kind that will never make it into the textbooks.  I've shown on this blog that textbooks are written by the "Establishment", which is paid for by these central bankers. I also liked how the video related Jesus' attitude toward money changers as the only time he was ever violent on the earth. The love of money is the root of all evil, as the Good Book says. Ok, no more spoilers, here's The Money Masters - it's 3 1/2 hours long, so you'll have to watch it in stages. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails