I notice that a lot of famous and powerful people are all connected to this thing called the Bohemian Grove. As far I knew, it was another good 'ol boy club or maybe a business and professional group. As a I read up on it, well, the back of my head got blown off and now that I've super-glued it back on, I can only now get around to writing about this.
In short, it is summer camp for the rich and powerful of the world that began as a smaller group in 1878. They have the barrack assignments based on what industry/field you are in:
- Hill Billies (Big Business/Banking/Politics/Universities/Media/Texas Business);
- Mandalay (Big Business/Defense Contractors/Politics/U.S. Presidents);
- Cave Man (Think Tanks/Oil Companies/Banking/Defense Contractors/Universities/Media);
- Stowaway (Rockefeller Family Members/Oil Companies/Banking/Think Tanks);
- Uplifters (Corporate Executives/Big Business);
- Owls Nest (U.S. Presidents/Military/Defense Contractors);
- Hideaway (Foundations/Military/Defense Contractors);
- Isle of Aves (Military/Defense Contractors);
- Lost Angels (Banking/Defense Contractors/Media);
- Silverado squatters (Big Business/Defense Contractors);
- Sempervirens (California-based Corporations);
- Hillside (Military—Joint Chiefs of Staff);
- Idlewild (California-based Corporations)
Is this just some good 'ol boys having some fun? Who am I to say that dressing up like druids and burning an effigy in front of a forty foot owl idol/statue thing is wrong? Isn't that how most of us like to unwind?
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
If I recall my old testament, God really wanted "groves" to be torn down because you can't honor God in a grove, a place where idols were worshiped.
|At least they don't use real kids anymore! circa 1909|
This year, the group Anonymous is going to protest the Bohemian Grove, their spiffy little video gives you the run-down on what it's all about.
Does this look like something that Jesus would approve of? As someone who grew up with occult influences, I can tell you that the Devil is the camp director of Bohemian Grove. I'll not get into the debate on whether this is Moloch worship and the like, but I will say that anyone who willingly goes there year after year is opening themselves up to dark forces. Our nation and world is in a state because we have ungodly men in high places and have had that situation for several decades now. The world is racing towards judgment and creation itself is groaning under all of mankind's sin pollution.