Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, March 22, 2010

16,500 Sheriffs of Nottingham will make the Democrats So Very Popular

So let me get this straight.. According to USA Today, the IRS will now have expanded powers to make sure all of us are "well taken care of." The health care bill that was "passed" last night calls for 16500 more IRS agents to enforce their "reform". Yes, this worked so well for Prince John. Let's all be on the lookout for suspicious persons such as these:



(Bear with me on the formatting and pics, I feel like such a newb, but too much going on to be a perfectionist!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails